Seller flex is a program open to all sellers on Amazon. It permits you to maintain your inventory in your warehouse while still making it prime eligible.
How Seller Flex works?
- Inventory can be kept at sellers warehouse.
- You can process an order in seller central once you receive it.
- Sellers should make sure they use Amazon-branded packaging material when packing the product.
- The Amazon Transportation System (ATS) picks up and dispatches the order the same day, and the product is delivered in 1-2 days.
What is the process for applying for Seller Flex?
According to Amazon a seller cannot apply for seller flex but it is an invite only program, it has some criteria based on which they will send eligible sellers an invitation email. Below are some of the criteria.
- Criteria 1: Seller monthly sales should be greater than 6 lakh ( 0.6 million ).
- Criteria 2: Seller rating should be at least 90% and above.
- Criteria 3: The number of monthly units seller should have must be around 1000.