Are you passionate about launching new product and inprove shopping experiences that delight customers on various ecommerce marketplaces?
Under general supervision, performs variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on various ecommerce marketplace. Duties may include, content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
- Filing information as per the ecommerce marketplace guidelines in excel file.
- Interacting and coordinating with ecommerce sellers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Multi task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including working outside of the “standard” work day
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts clearly and succinctly
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired
- Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and business integration projects
- Strong process definition and optimisation skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, passionate about e-commerce, and entrepreneurial in nature with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity from UGLY Studios will appeal to you.
As a Business Developer with UGLY Studios, you will be the face of UGLY Studios to retailers for the services which we offer. You will be responsible for assisting sellers in providing product related information in the prescribed format which would then be uploaded on the online website along with product images and thereby enable sellers to list their products on the online platform. The candidate should have the ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and problem solving skills. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong Experience in Customer/Client Handling
- Experience in B2B/Corporate Sales.
- Managing End-To-End activities related to Client Acquisition/Retention.
- Responsible for New Client Acquisition and Existing Client Retention.
- Generate new business opportunities and requirement gathering from existing clients/ new clients.
- Responsible for Identifying & expanding opportunities with clients
- Must be target driven and must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Posses very fluent written and oral English proficiency.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Disciplined in executing repeatable operational processes.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability solve on the spot.
- Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Simplifies but at the same time things big, takes smart risks, is innovative and
- can think out of the box. Develops original ideas, approaches, and
- solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have a deep understanding of conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, creating images, and layouts using design software. The candidate should also have experience in creating infographics and data-based visualization. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience in a startup, agency, or a creative field would be given preference.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Designing graphic content illustrations and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Create highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Min 1.5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or Affinity Softwares
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Strong understanding of color, layout, and typography.
We at UGLY are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor to process and enhance video assets based on standard procedures. This is a hands-on position that includes editing video, color correction, motion graphics, controlling the end-to-end process by following SOP and ensuring quality compliance, establishing procedures and post-production workflows under the supervision, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects. The position requires the technical knowledge to identify improvement opportunities within the workflow and act upon reducing waste and improve the quality of the product videos.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications.
- Performs video editing for digitally-submitted video against internal standards by using Adobe Premiere or FCP
- Performs motion graphics for creating Product summary videos according to Online Marketplace standards
- Follows and improves documented processes for retrieving, retouching and uploading product video from a variety of sources
- Performs other tasks as required to support the publication of a high volume of high-quality videos
- Recognize, facilitate, resolve and drive improvements of existing tools
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Mocha, Photoshop, Color Grading
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Skill sets required: Motion Tracking, Keying, Rotoscopy, Match moving, Color Correction, Typography
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Outlook
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in both individual and group situations for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development
- Be a creative problem solver
- Be able to maintain a positive attitude within a fast-paced environment
- Research, discover and implement new tools, technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency